Is it just me or is this summer just flying by? We finally got Luna’s Championship which is pretty cool and now she’s blowing her coat and Ghost still needs to grow up some so we don’t have any shows until the end of October (at least at the moment.) So now I’m trying to play catch up on everything that was put on hold for our 3 weeks of dog showing/several wedding weekends/my birthday + my mom’s birthday festivities. Ahh.
I have so many composites that I need to re-shoot/ edit parts of and then several ideas that I still need to get around to shooting before the end of the summer semester.
So here is my list for editing/reshooting:
- Tree Trimmers
- change sky
- change grassadd Nate cutting branches and pile of branches
- Christmas in July
- play with the crop
- Cornhole Chompions
- possibly change the background on so it feels less like an iphone pano
- The Dog Days of Summer
- look to see if I have different expressions/body movements for the people at the table so they look less stiff
- Re-shoot Jack
- Re-shoot Lou
- Add Nate doing something
Here is my list for images I still need to shoot:
- Cleaning the gutters
- Ghost jumping up at hose spray
- Nate on roof spraying out gutters with hose
- Pool Scene
- Lou on a raft
- Nate underwater swimming
- Luna in the pool
- Ghost shaking water off around the ladder
- Jack tbd?
- Shot from above of Nate holding plate of food and all four dogs circled around him
- Picnic (kind of want a fall vibe for this one so may wait)
- Something with a wheel barrel?
Anyway in the meantime I finally got around to shooting one of the scenes with the dogs climbing in the fridge.
Originally I wanted to shoot it from underneath the microwave/above the stove so that I had a frontal view of the fridge but there just was no way that would be doable to make a composite because I couldn’t fit a tripod and the angle would be so weird that I don’t know if I could shoot it where it would semi-stitch together. I really like how the scene is sort of framed by dark areas; with the stove/microwave on the left and the other room to the rights. I like how Ghost is in the fridge because he literally does that every time you open the door because he’s obsessed with food. I also like Louis in this scene because that’s what he does whenever we are cooking or doing anything on the kitchen counter. I typically have Ghost and Lou with me when I’m home and Nate has Jack and Luna so I don’t mind that I only have two dogs in this scene. It might be kind of cool to do a photo (also cropped like a square) to put with this one of Nate in his office working at his desk late at night with the other two dogs in there with him.